United Rebel Federation

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
behemoth

PostSubject: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 3:42 am

dear brothers of the URF am a fellow member and also the supreme commander of the URF in universe 24 my name is behemoth and am also a memeber of the URF
and it was a great pleasure serving side by side with you in universe 18
and recently heard of the argument that we our friendship between the URF and RES ...this is threatening our friendship and as a member of both the RES i uni 18 and member of URF in uni 24 i want peace to happen between us and i talked to the leader of the RES and he is sorry for what he said to one of your members and hope you accept our appolgy

so can we stop fighting and stop probing each other
and how about an alliance or nap just between our two great alliances
we sure can cooperate to be the most two powerful alliances in uni 18
thank youfor you attention
and i want to salut my friend omer orun for his help in the uni 24 and thank you for you tips brother omer long live the URF and RES in PEACE for times to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 5:13 am

lol!
lol!
lol!
lol! lol! lol!

Thank you, Behemoth! This is one of the funniest posts on our forum! lol!

Concerning NAP and bla-bla our answer is NO. Thanks for your offer.
Back to top Go down
Teltec

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 5:18 am

Isn't RES food in OGame? I know I like RES for my mines and ships. RES helps them get bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 5:24 am

are they talking RES or R.E.S?
they're both active and the latter one has some points
Back to top Go down
warhamme

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 6:23 am

Hunter you are truly brutal... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Talos

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 8:42 am

I read the first 12 words and realized there wasn't going to be a period anytime soon, and imediately posted this reply to insult your grammar skills.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
TheDeadE

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 9:38 am

Are we supposed to be ripping on potential alliance/NAP'ers? Even when they are obviously completely absurd or don't use punctuation? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 4:54 pm

Made my day; how old is the diplomat in question?

LOL

The council HAS decided - (Star Wars theme - round Jedi Council Chamber) and let us know that the serious offer is refused.

[cut to destroyed fleet] Oh! those barbarians - punctuation and elocution are a MUST for proper consideration!

flower flower flower flower

EDIT: lol! I wrote punctuation wrong lol!

Last edited by on 26/10/2006, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   25/10/2006, 5:39 pm

Ah, burnttoast, my dear lady!

As always your erudite summation of the subject under consideration leaves one quite absolutely astounded at the sheer simplicity and terseness of your delightful prose !
Back to top Go down
warhamme

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 4:20 am

Funny words make brain itch...

Me build more rocket launchers now.
Back to top Go down
Teltec

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 4:29 am

Can you people please translate it to American for me?
Back to top Go down
Omer_Oru

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 5:25 am

Hunter wrote:
lol!
lol!
lol!
lol! lol! lol!

Thank you, Behemoth! This is one of the funniest posts on our forum! lol!

Concerning NAP and bla-bla our answer is NO. Thanks for your offer.

Hunter show some respect! Wink Behemoth I apologise for URF members behaviour in uni 18 it is unacceptable... guys do we this do everyone who asks for a NAP? Whats going on instead of taking this topic this long all the leader had to say was yes or no. If anyone wants to see how URF in uni 25 treats anyone who asks for a NAP go to www.urf25.darkbb.com Very Happy you will see its quite different to how it is here geek

Anyway Behemoth I think what they are trying to say is " We kindly reject your offer " arent they Jumpgate?? Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:56 am

Omer - you are correct. We do take all diplomatic requests seriously.

Unfortunately, this request was pretty badly formed, hence the humour.

Behemoth - RES in uni 18 is a low-ranked alliance, with members that often leave resources and fleets sitting around.
To the best of my knowledge, URF has no official policy for or against the RES alliance.

However, we do have an official Policy regarding NAPs and alliances - they must benefit both parties. How would a nap with RES benefit URF ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 2:19 pm

NOTHING from what i can see but the other alliance H.S. they would do good...they are strong and have many in there alliance..and there statistics are high.....

"Death Is Certain, Life Is Not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 2:25 pm

HS is asking for a nap because i am farming 3 of thier members ... thats why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:01 pm

Jumpgate wrote:
Ah, burnttoast, my dear lady!

As always your erudite summation of the subject under consideration leaves one quite absolutely astounded at the sheer simplicity and terseness of your delightful prose !

Jumpy, I didnt know you speak Chineese... scratch lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:06 pm

nightstalker1684 wrote:
NOTHING from what i can see but the other alliance H.S. they would do good...they are strong and have many in there alliance..and there statistics are high.....

"Death Is Certain, Life Is Not"

lol!

If Zepp prefers farming R.E.S, I prefer farming H.S.

I explain why:
1) I never get and feedback
2) there is one player wich goes to (i) regularly and then become active again. This actually means, he is someones farm, this this someone shares this farm with me without even knowing it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:10 pm

you can have my farms if you agree to build ground defences Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:12 pm

Zeppelin wrote:
you can have my farms if you agree to build ground defences Razz

build ground def???? affraid no way.... I will better look for other farms with no condition of having my own def lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 7:14 pm

Omer_Orun wrote:

Hunter show some respect! Wink

It is not my business - Jumpgate is a dipromat, not me lol!

Well, I know, it wasn't too polite to reply in that manner, but the suggestion was so funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
Teltec

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 10:53 pm

What are these defenses you speak of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   26/10/2006, 11:18 pm

I use a daily diet of baked beans, garlic and onions.

Keeps the vampires well away !
Back to top Go down
Teltec

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   27/10/2006, 12:24 am

Hell, that probably keeps everyone away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   27/10/2006, 1:19 am

Teltec wrote:
What are these defenses you speak of?

no, it is just loads of plasma, thousands of light lasers and stuff... no garlic though.

Dont understand why some raiders build all that stuff - it never saves their fleet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Omer_Oru

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   29/10/2006, 3:16 am

warhammer wrote:
Funny words make brain itch...

Me build more rocket launchers now.

lol! lol! lol!

Anyway ehm (back to serious attitude),GUYS! This is a public section and I hope all of us have an idea that everyone can see these jokes and I hope other alliance's dont think we are weak just because it seems like we are drunk... Wink Lets keep the public section "PUBLICISH" (my new word Smile ) and maybe should make a Joke section. drinks ha-ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES   

Back to top Go down

a quest to solve the issue between the URF and RES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1