United Rebel Federation - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Rebel Federation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Never Ending Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aquadisa

The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty4/11/2006, 11:10 am

Once upon a time...
there was a guy named jake he liked to play all day long with his pet dog named mittens, they liked to go to the park and play with frisby and to watch the sky all night long lying on the ground until a bird flys over and poops on his face. He gets up and...standing up he gets some poo now on his hair, really mad he skips all the way home to find that his house is on fire and that his car is in half. One piece has landed on his computer and now he can't do his Power Point work for next day's conference. So when he arrives to the office his boss said what happened to you you look like if you were drunk! I don't want drunk people in my office so plz go to the storage closet and and slap your self. His wife was so mad for it because she also thought that he was drunk, so she called him to his mobile and told him that the beer factory was attacked by the E.F alliance. Then all of a sudden kk11,Hunter & Jumpgate came to their rescue and sent those bastards back to where they came from, suddenly Jake felt dizzy and looked down to find Delikedi himself and he thought "I'm doomed", but suddenly, out of nowhere Omer_Orun popped out and flooded everywhere with his 2,000 Light Fighters and nightstalker1684's 400 deathstars. He awoke to find himself dreaming and that he has no deathstars but Karim is shocked to see that he him self is Jake's cousin and asks him " Hey you bloody drunk...what are you doing on the floor??"
uhmm "I don't know, I was, I was...where was I??" ... "you were.... in a fight with your plush toy and then you started yelling as load as you can about somebody flee, fleet crushing you." "But that cant be, I fleetsaved yesterday long enough, unless.... you logged into the wrong universe and attacked your alliance leader." Then all of a sudden his desk top started to melt at which time he realized someone had spiked his Jolt cola with a Galaxy class hit of LSD which made him so messed up he dreamed he was in the Wonderful Land of Oz, where he saw Herring, nightstalker1684, Karim & Jumpgate who took him on a journey to meet the Wizard, BenWahDildoni , who would grant his wishes for a new life. But Benwahdildoni had other ideas, so he sold him into slavery to the URF Masters in trade for metal, to replace his lost fleet that was eaten by bman. But little did he know, there was no URF Masters, ONLY DEATH. So when he came to realize he was about to meet his demise and stand befor the Creator, he threw back his head and screamed to the Universe "all I asked for was a box of twinkies and a can of beer" what the hell happened to my little dog buddy Mittens? One min I'm playing Frisbee the next , I'm here awaiting for my old time friend. Looks down at his $5,000,000,000 dollor watch and finds that he would never be able to afford a $5,000,000,000 dollar watch.. all of a sudden he opened his eyes
to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him. So Jake decides to outrun her, since old ladys are slow much to his surprise the old lady was ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty4/11/2006, 12:46 pm

Once upon a time...
there was a guy named jake he liked to play all day long with his pet dog named mittens, they liked to go to the park and play with frisby and to watch the sky all night long lying on the ground until a bird flys over and poops on his face. He gets up and...standing up he gets some poo now on his hair, really mad he skips all the way home to find that his house is on fire and that his car is in half. One piece has landed on his computer and now he can't do his Power Point work for next day's conference. So when he arrives to the office his boss said what happened to you you look like if you were drunk! I don't want drunk people in my office so plz go to the storage closet and and slap your self. His wife was so mad for it because she also thought that he was drunk, so she called him to his mobile and told him that the beer factory was attacked by the E.F alliance. Then all of a sudden kk11,Hunter & Jumpgate came to their rescue and sent those bastards back to where they came from, suddenly Jake felt dizzy and looked down to find Delikedi himself and he thought "I'm doomed", but suddenly, out of nowhere Omer_Orun popped out and flooded everywhere with his 2,000 Light Fighters and nightstalker1684's 400 deathstars. He awoke to find himself dreaming and that he has no deathstars but Karim is shocked to see that he him self is Jake's cousin and asks him " Hey you bloody drunk...what are you doing on the floor??"
uhmm "I don't know, I was, I was...where was I??" ... "you were.... in a fight with your plush toy and then you started yelling as load as you can about somebody flee, fleet crushing you." "But that cant be, I fleetsaved yesterday long enough, unless.... you logged into the wrong universe and attacked your alliance leader." Then all of a sudden his desk top started to melt at which time he realized someone had spiked his Jolt cola with a Galaxy class hit of LSD which made him so messed up he dreamed he was in the Wonderful Land of Oz, where he saw Herring, nightstalker1684, Karim & Jumpgate who took him on a journey to meet the Wizard, BenWahDildoni , who would grant his wishes for a new life. But Benwahdildoni had other ideas, so he sold him into slavery to the URF Masters in trade for metal, to replace his lost fleet that was eaten by bman. But little did he know, there was no URF Masters, ONLY DEATH. So when he came to realize he was about to meet his demise and stand befor the Creator, he threw back his head and screamed to the Universe "all I asked for was a box of twinkies and a can of beer" what the hell happened to my little dog buddy Mittens? One min I'm playing Frisbee the next , I'm here awaiting for my old time friend. Looks down at his $5,000,000,000 dollor watch and finds that he would never be able to afford a $5,000,000,000 dollar watch.. all of a sudden he opened his eyes
to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him. So Jake decides to outrun her, since old ladys are slow much to his surprise the old lady was in alliangence with SF Mafia and all the other RATS in universe 18. Mean while a member in the URF was thinking about......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty4/11/2006, 5:07 pm

Once upon a time...
to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him. So Jake decides to outrun her, since old ladys are slow much to his surprise the old lady was in alliangence with SF Mafia and all the other RATS in universe 18. Mean while a member in the URF was thinking about...... Wombats and feeding Turtles..
Back to top Go down
aquadisa

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty6/11/2006, 12:50 pm

Once upon a time...
to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him. So Jake decides to outrun her, since old ladys are slow much to his surprise the old lady was in alliangence with SF Mafia and all the other RATS in universe 18. Mean while a member in the URF was thinking about...... Wombats and feeding Turtles... even though there was a big sign that said "NO FEEDING THE TURTLES!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty11/11/2006, 12:46 pm

Once upon a time...
There was a guy named Jake; he liked to play all day long with his pet dog named Mittens. They liked to go to the park and play with a frisby and watch the sky all night long while lying on the ground -- until a bird flew over and pooped on his face. He got up and... standing up he gets some poo on his hair!

Now, really mad he skips all the way home to find that his house is on fire and his car is in half!! One piece has landed on his computer and now he can't do his Power Point work for next day's conference.

So when he arrives at the office his boss said, "what happened to you? You look like you are drunk! I don't want drunk people in my office so please go to the storage closet and and slap yourself."

His wife was so mad because she also thought he was drunk, so she called him on his mobile phone and told him that, "the beer factory was attacked by the E.F alliance!"

Then all of a sudden kk11,Hunter & Jumpgate came to their rescue and sent those bastards back to where they came from!

Suddenly Jake felt dizzy and looked down to find Delikedi himself and he thought, "I'm doomed," but suddenly, out of nowhere Omer_Orun popped out and flooded everywhere with his 2,000 Light Fighters and nightstalker1684's 400 deathstars!!!

He awakes to find himself dreaming and realized he has no deathstars but Karim is shocked to see that he himself is Jake's cousin and asks him, "Hey you bloody drunk...what are you doing on the floor??"

"Uhmm "I don't know, I was, I was...where was I??" ...

"You were.... in a fight with your plush toy and then you started yelling as loud as you can about somebody flee-- fleet-crushing you."

"But that can't be, I fleetsaved yesterday long enough, unless.... you logged into the wrong universe and attacked your alliance leader."

Then all of a sudden his desk top started to melt at which time he realized someone had spiked his Jolt cola with a Galaxy class hit of LSD! It made him so messed up he dreamed he was in the Wonderful Land of Oz, where he saw Herring, nightstalker1684, Karim & Jumpgate.

They took him on a journey to meet the Wizard, BenWahDildoni , who would grant his wishes for a new life. But Benwahdildoni had other ideas, so he sold him into slavery to the URF Masters in trade for metal (to replace his lost fleet that was eaten by bman). But little did he know, there was no URF Masters, ONLY DEATH!!

So when he came to, he realized he was about to meet his demise and stand before the Creator -- he threw back his head and screamed to the Universe, "all I asked for was a box of twinkies and a can of beer! What the hell happened to my little dog buddy Mittens? One minute I'm playing Frisbee the next, I'm here awaiting for my old time friend!"

Looks down at his $5,000,000,000 dollar watch and finds that he would never be able to afford a $5,000,000,000 dollar watch... all of a sudden he openes his eyes to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him.

So Jake decides to outrun her (since old ladys are slow), much to his surprise the old lady was in alliangence with SF Mafia and all the other RATS in universe 18....

Meanwhile a member in the URF was thinking about...Wombats and feeding Turtles... even though there was a big sign that said 'NO FEEDING THE TURTLES!!!!' Illadvisedly, the member of the URF fed the Turtles... now the park is teaming with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty11/11/2006, 1:34 pm

Once upon a time...
to the sight of Mittens running around in the park with an old lady in a red hat trying to catch him. So Jake decides to outrun her, since old ladys are slow much to his surprise the old lady was in alliangence with SF Mafia and all the other RATS in universe 18. Mean while a member in the URF was thinking about...... Wombats and feeding Turtles... even though there was a big sign that said "NO FEEDING THE TURTLES!!!!" Illadvisedly, the member of the URF fed the Turtles... now the park is teaming with rats and other lil varmin that needs to be.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never Ending Story   The Never Ending Story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never Ending Story
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
United Rebel Federation - Forum :: Public Area :: The pub :: Funny :: Tiny games-