United Rebel Federation - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Rebel Federation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The smallest planet I've ever seen...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty
PostSubject: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty7/10/2006, 5:16 am

Have you ever seen a planet smaller than this one:

Quote :
Diameter 5376 km (0 / 28 fields)
Temperature approx. -87°C to -47°C
Position 4:77:15

Question

lol!

Even my moon is 1.5 times bigger lol!
Back to top Go down
heuvemic
Second Command/Captain
Second Command/Captain
heuvemic

Male Number of posts : 3424
Registration date : 2006-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty7/10/2006, 5:20 am

i have had a 22 field planet!!!!!. did not last long though
Back to top Go down
Omer_Oru

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty7/10/2006, 5:41 am

22??? Wow!! You should keep that as a Guinness record of having the smallest planet in ogame! Wink
Back to top Go down
Teltec

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty18/10/2006, 5:54 am

I friend of mine had a slot 1 roamer, 26 fields, ninja'd an attack and had a moon bigger than the planet.
Back to top Go down
warhamme

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty20/10/2006, 4:35 pm

Yeah as soon as I found out that slot 4, 5, and 6 provided an increased chance at getting a huge planet I started deleting all of my gimpy little 48 field colonies for more favorable "realestate"
Back to top Go down
Action_J

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty21/10/2006, 1:41 pm

yeah I had a 28 field planet a few days ago, even with my relative newbness to the game I decided to ditch it and try again.... with little luck.... got a 69 field planet instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty21/10/2006, 2:30 pm

69 is still bad but its better then 29...if i was you i would try again and then ditch that one.....

"Death Is Certain, Life Is Not"
Back to top Go down
Action_J

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty21/10/2006, 2:51 pm

I'm gonna try again in a few days, but for now its just a farm. I may as well get my moneys worth out of it. I can alwasy abandon it later when I need the space.
Back to top Go down
The Man

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty22/10/2006, 4:50 pm

That is tiny, 22 fields affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty22/10/2006, 8:13 pm

The smallest one I know of was 17 feilds. Not enough room for a flea even to set up a house on... I also think I still hold the record (here anyways) for wasted colony ships (15) to get a good planet. I still have a couple chances in the future to break that as well. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The smallest planet I've ever seen...   The smallest planet I've ever seen... Empty

Back to top Go down

The smallest planet I've ever seen...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Rebel Federation - Forum :: Public Area :: The pub :: Tavern-
Jump to: